Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: A Place for my HEAD ::

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm leaving... 

Got a shock of my life this morn.. all of us.. me and my colleague..

________________________________________________________

From: Marketing Manager (name is disclosed)
Subject: I'm leaving.


Dear Team,

Most of you might have already heard from Kevin that I am leaving.

The past 2 years has been extremely rewarding, and I think I have grown a lot, both personally and professionally, together with InnovAsia. I could still remember how excited I was to be presented with this opportunity to work at InnovAsia, when I was still a “ditzy” SIA flight stewardess. (Well, I guess the ditzy part remains till today!).

This decision to leave was not an easy one at all; nevertheless, this is something I need to do. Moving on, I will be working for another startup on a part-time basis, and taking this opportunity to “clear my head” and figure out what I want to do with my life. Job hunting is not going to be easy, but I think it is a major personal “project” which requires 100% of my time and effort.

Thank you to each and every one of you, and all the best!

Regards,

Marketing Manager (name is disclosed)


crazy freaking dude : friend of all : listening ears : heart for mankind : humble servant of God

Bros
Zaq gila rocka
Fahmi rocka
Mohksin Sachok
Hairil Pink
Hafiz Hensem
Rabbany
Radziq
Ashraf
Wan Rilekz
Mar
Muadz
U.Haniff
Remy
Adi

Sis
Zakiah
Yaya Widz
Nuwul
Maryam J
Aisah Princesha
Nurhidayati
Erni
Ruqayyah
Marlina
Hafizah
Khadijah
Khairunnisa
Atiqah
Amy
Mama Humaira'