Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: A Place for my HEAD ::

Friday, March 24, 2006


Ok.. gonna do sum real n proper updates of myself here...

Ok.. if any of u ever noticed.. i havent been really updating this bloggy blogblog..

Hmm.. was really pretty bz lately... well of cors.. Saff stuffs tu, normal aah... kerja2 utk ALLAH ni... never ez... ups n downs.. takkan free2 ALLAH kasi kita masuk syurga.. hehe.. mesti ader test.. n so, same like our life.. up n down.. biasa lah... all this are but ALLAH test to us..

So.. ok.. here is the story.. haha.. sorry banyak gazette..
ok apart from bz with Saff.. its more of werk n my studies.. i guess..

At werk.. recently... my
Marketing Manager just resigned. N knowing that, a part of my support system.. sumone who has been chasing me, encouraging me, supporting me, motivating me, checking on me at werk.. is no longer there... haiz... sedih woah... sad sad.. so worried.. whos gonna be there to give me that support when i need.. gonna miss her..

N best part is.. my Boss is not interested in getting a new Mktg Mgr... n is looking forward to spread all her task to the 3 of us, Mktg Execs... so.. more werkload..

Then.. soon after tt... my colleague had to report for reservist.. 3 weeks.. So, 3 weeks of officer conversion trg for him.. 3 weeks of hell for me.. as i had to cover his werk..

takpe.. take it in..

but so... day after day... mcm.. terpikiak lah.. Y AM I DOING ALL THESE???
i could just stick to design n not accept this position... im like officially no longer a designer.. mcm jarang gitu dpt design benda..
but alas... reminded that i decided tt i wanna widen my scope to more than just design.. n learn the bigger aspect of marketing.. yeah...

n tts 1.. then i had my studies.. im currently taking Diploma dlm Pengajian Islam (DPI).. n just had our Mid Sem Paper. I didnt came for the 1st 2 days.. n lucky me they give me chance to come another day. n so.. i took 3 papers on last week, tuesday.. and 2 more on the next day, weds. MATI WOAH!! OTAK JAM!! BRAIN FREEZE!!! HAHAHA!!! BRAIN FREEZE!!! GET IT??? hheheh... but alhamdulillah.. ok2lah... biasalah.. kalau belajar, tak susah... so.. i should study more next time.. hehe..

so.. tt was like y... so for those peeps.. who have not seen me in action.. physically or virtually... afwan yar... i really tried squeezing my time lah.. for u guys.. May ALLAH give me.. us all strength and baraqah to steadfast in what we do.. as anything good that we do.. insyaALLAH is for Him as well..

N ALLAH have promised.. that He will always be with those who are beriman, bersabar dan berusaha... n May he grant us kemenangan insyaALLAH... Ameen..

Peace Outz...



Comments: Post a Comment

crazy freaking dude : friend of all : listening ears : heart for mankind : humble servant of God

Bros
Zaq gila rocka
Fahmi rocka
Mohksin Sachok
Hairil Pink
Hafiz Hensem
Rabbany
Radziq
Ashraf
Wan Rilekz
Mar
Muadz
U.Haniff
Remy
Adi

Sis
Zakiah
Yaya Widz
Nuwul
Maryam J
Aisah Princesha
Nurhidayati
Erni
Ruqayyah
Marlina
Hafizah
Khadijah
Khairunnisa
Atiqah
Amy
Mama Humaira'