Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: A Place for my HEAD ::

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday Outing


Oklah.. There's khilaf about this fathers day, and same goes for mothers day, samada bleh buat, haram, ikut org kafir and so on.. Whatever it is, dis blog is not the platform to discourse abt this..

To each is his own. All of us are given d nikmat akal to make their own findings and make decisions. Yang penting niat dihati itu suci dan bermakna buat individu.

So.. We had a small fathers day lunch thingy with my fam! It was great! It became not a fathers day, but a great family outing.. Building great bonds within the fam! Best! Gerek! Almost all were there, except my 1st sis family. But alhamdulillah, they join us later back at home.. Cuma my bro in law kena outstation..

Imagine 3 diff generations in my family.. From my parents yang dah become yayi n nyayi, my elder siblings yg dah become parents of their own children, my elder bro n sis in laws, me n my adik yg da jadi paman and bibik, and my cute, smart and beautiful nieces n nephews..

From a family of 2 parents & 5 children, to a family of 2 grandparents, 5 childrens, 3 in laws, 7 grandchildrens! More coming insyaAllah, especially the 2 more babies.. Can't wait! Syukur, haman lillah..

Ok2, so back to the story here.. Hehe...

It was nice.. We had lunch at Safra Yishun Eat-Zi.. Ok, it was pretty decent n super Ex. Alhamdulillah ada bapak dari HK sponsor. Hehe... Had some nice fulling food n beverages.. W d kids running ard playing with food, taking photos n much more. There was a fathers day deal, and any father gets a gift.. Hehe.. Cute..

Then.. Budak2 main some rides and games while the elderly ride on the massage chairs! Fuhyuoo! Wonderfulness! I wish I haf 1 at home! My sis would definitrly agree w it. Rite adik! Hehe..

Then on the way back home, we had crazy photo and camera tricks n vids! Haha.. Ok.. Nuff said.. Enjoy some of the pics... More pics in multiply later.. oh yah... and the vids...

Peace outz...




Dunno if u can see this but just some crazy thingy..







Labels:


Comments:
haha.. yang 'toingggg-ggg--gg' vid is cute.
 
Post a Comment

crazy freaking dude : friend of all : listening ears : heart for mankind : humble servant of God

Bros
Zaq gila rocka
Fahmi rocka
Mohksin Sachok
Hairil Pink
Hafiz Hensem
Rabbany
Radziq
Ashraf
Wan Rilekz
Mar
Muadz
U.Haniff
Remy
Adi

Sis
Zakiah
Yaya Widz
Nuwul
Maryam J
Aisah Princesha
Nurhidayati
Erni
Ruqayyah
Marlina
Hafizah
Khadijah
Khairunnisa
Atiqah
Amy
Mama Humaira'