Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: A Place for my HEAD ::

Friday, March 31, 2006

What a night.... 19th March (yesterday)
10pm - @ NTUC Fairprice, bought 2 tubs of Mayo, 20 eggs, 2 big packet of Soya bean drink (proteins!), 3 packets of munchies, 1 jar of nutella, ermm.... Dont remember wat else i got..

10.45 - boiled the eggs, while eating my nasi and ayam lauk kicap (which i packed it yesterday morning as my lunch at werk) sampai bawak balik seh..

11 - start reading notes

12.30am - tertido kot..
2.40am - woke up, realising that ive just wasted a whole lot of time!
2.50am - made my egg mayo (i got a sandwhich party at werk today.. gosh... of all things.. im supposed to contribute egg mayo??) 1st time beb buat.. interesting...
- took me 40 mins! to prepare the whole thing.. coolness.. can do this more often.. hehe..

3.40 - continue reading my notes n books on usul fiqh...

5.30 - tertido kot
6.30 - my sis woke me up.. "ABANG HAFIZ SUBUH DAH NAK ABIS!!!"
- dash off for subuh!
- get ready for werk
7.30 - Tested my 1st egg mayo! IT RAWKS!!!
8am - Buhbye homey!! werk... here i come!

Comments: Post a Comment

crazy freaking dude : friend of all : listening ears : heart for mankind : humble servant of God

Bros
Zaq gila rocka
Fahmi rocka
Mohksin Sachok
Hairil Pink
Hafiz Hensem
Rabbany
Radziq
Ashraf
Wan Rilekz
Mar
Muadz
U.Haniff
Remy
Adi

Sis
Zakiah
Yaya Widz
Nuwul
Maryam J
Aisah Princesha
Nurhidayati
Erni
Ruqayyah
Marlina
Hafizah
Khadijah
Khairunnisa
Atiqah
Amy
Mama Humaira'