Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: A Place for my HEAD ::

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

GOT INTERVIEWED BY RADIO WARNA!!!

WAH LAAAU!!! I just got called by Radio WARNA! Kena interview siaaa!!

Click here to Listen.

MasyaALLAH... terasa tergagapnya diri beta ini...

ok... fyi.. LBKM is tying up with Warna, for the next round of Bursary applications. So, the interview was abt how me, as a penerima of the LBKM bursary, have benefited from it. The best part is, actually, all my siblings have gotten tt LBKM bursary b4.

Actually, they called my sister, si nurul tu... diorang nak interview dia. Abih dia tanak.. dia cakap dlm bahasa English.. "My Malay no good!" padahal i think, dia punya england pon no good.. hahaha.. (rabak fiz)

So, adikku menolak balak..(amanah actually) to me.. terpaksa ang mengalah.. akak2 dan abg yg lain semua tak dapt dihubungi.. Dekni si Hafiz pon jadilah... redha jerlah org Warna..

oh yah.. n so they ask, what im doin, my age, y i applied for the bursary, wat makes me wanna apply, wats the pembakar diri dan semangat utk terus belajar or sumting like tt.. n bla bla... so... yeaps..

They suppose to interview 2 more ppl, a father n a mother of a penerima.. but couldnt contact them for now.. soooooo... ladies n gentleman...

if u want to hear my 2 cents or may be no-cents or nonscence (actually, insyaALLAH.. inspiring) interview... listen to Warna whole day... it'll be a trailer-like broadcast. Whole day, intermittently, as fillers in the radio program.. yeaps..


Syukur Ya ALLAH for giving me tt opportunity... May with tt small n simple thing tt i did.. more yths aspire to try, more insan yg berhati mulia utk hulurkan bantuan.. n more yths out there get to achieve their dreams and aspirations in life... InsyaALLAH... Ameen.....

chaoz...

Comments:
aiyoh adik, next time must announce this kind of thing u know.
what can I say, i'm proud of ya! masyaAllah...anak, sibling, jejaka mithali.
 
Post a Comment

crazy freaking dude : friend of all : listening ears : heart for mankind : humble servant of God

Bros
Zaq gila rocka
Fahmi rocka
Mohksin Sachok
Hairil Pink
Hafiz Hensem
Rabbany
Radziq
Ashraf
Wan Rilekz
Mar
Muadz
U.Haniff
Remy
Adi

Sis
Zakiah
Yaya Widz
Nuwul
Maryam J
Aisah Princesha
Nurhidayati
Erni
Ruqayyah
Marlina
Hafizah
Khadijah
Khairunnisa
Atiqah
Amy
Mama Humaira'